Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Every day is a new busy whirl of activity.

Here are the mugs that are slowly going up on my Etsy!


Sorry for the blurryness.

The one that isn't pictured is the mug that I've claimed as my new morning coffee mug. It's lovely blue-green and fits wonderfully in my hands.

Yesterday was a great day at the studio.
First, a ton of glazing -


You can see my ipod tucked into a bisqued mug, and my notebook and favorite kind of pen nearby, to keep track of my glazes. Only six of those pieces made it up to the glaze kiln shelves, though. Since my studio is in the basement of the building, it stays quite damp and warm, so a few of my pieces didn't set before getting accientally nudged by me or someone else.

After glazing I had time to trim three pieces. One new mug, one new noodle bowl for S, and one new house vessle. Take a look:
Pre-trimming


Post-trimming


Exciting. I can't wait to see how the glazing comes out next Monday!

No comments: